Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks Cortney! This is fun!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For You! It might be a fun project, a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try!


Limitations/Stipulations/Regulations, etc.


1-I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

2-What I create will be just for you.

3-It'll be done this year.

4-You have no clue what it's going to be.

5-I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to leave a comment, win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have fun!


P.S. Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay, I'm the first one to comment!! I've seen this before but have not actually done it so it will be fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails