Thursday, March 12, 2009

tag - thanks Jaron I was bored :)

3 things you're looking forward to in the next year
1. Kaylie walking
2. Christmas in Arizona at my mom's
3. football season!

3 TV shows you're addicted to...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. Friends

3 of your favorite songs
1. I'll Be Good For You - *N Sync
2. Sexy Love - Ne-yo
3. Breathe - Taylor Swift
(It's too hard to pick just 3, so those are ones that came to mind, but I just LOOOOVE music and have a ton of favorite songs.)


3 places you would love to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Caribbean Islands
3. Miami


3 favorite movies
1. Hitch
2. Bad Boys 2
3. What Happens in Vegas


3 articles of clothing you can't live without
1. skinny jeans (even though I may not be skinny, they make me feel skinny)
2. big comfy white or black t-shirts that I sleep in and lounge around in
3. my cute hats


3 qualities you love in your significant other
Well since I don't have one...this is what I look for
1. honesty
2. hard working
3. sweet


3 people you can always count on
1. my mom
2. Nicole
3. Megan

3 people you want to tag
1. my mom
2. megan
3. kimber (come on you have never done one!)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails