Thursday, March 26, 2009

True or False???

List 8 things about yourself- 4 truths & 4 lies.
Readers will guess which is which by leaving comments.
In a few days, when you think enough people have guessed,
reveal your answers with another post.

True or False?

1-
The "best" boyfriend I have ever had is a guy I met while cruising State Street.
2-
I love to ski and am actually pretty dang good!
3- I am pregnant, yes, again.
4- I am thousands of dollars in debt.
5- I fell off the bed when I was little and broke my arm.
6- I love to sing and actually have a pretty good voice.
7- I love the show 24, I think it is one of the best tv shows ever.
8- I've had one miscarriage.


TAGGING: Jessica, Megan, my mom, Kimber, Ashley, Nicole E., Nicole S., Bridget


4 comments:

Nicole said...

HMMMM..

I am going to guess..
1, 4, 5, 6 ??

Eh.. I'm sure I did that all wrong.

Nicole said...

I meant that I think those are the truths :) 1,4,5,6. forgot that important part to my answer. haha.

Goodwin Family said...

2,3,7,8 are lies?!?

Sarah Z said...

I oromise I'm not copying Elkington, but I guess the same- 1,4,5,6 are TRUE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails