Saturday, March 14, 2009

11 months old - Kaylie


I love my little Kiki, she is such a fun little girl. She is so full of personality! I love calling her my little piggy because she wrinkles her nose like this
and then makes a little snorting nose, it's so cute. She is also my little piggy because she eats like one. :) This girl eats so much and when she eats she inhales it! She really doesn't even chew. By the time I sit down to eat my dinner she is pretty much already finished. I have to get it on video sometime. It's hilarious.

And for the most exciting news, Kaylie walked today! Not just 3 steps like last time, she took a good 6 or 7 steps because she walked across my living room! I could not believe it! My sisters and Dan were over hanging out and Angie put her down on the floor and she stayed standing up and then started smiling at me and just walked right toward me. It was the best thing ever! We were all cheering and clapping. I'm so happy. I almost started to cry because I was so excited.

She is getting more patient with me when I do her hair which is a relief! The other day Nicole did her hair and she hardly fussed at all. So it must be me. :( But she is getting better, doesn't fuss as much. Thank you Kaylie for letting me do your hair!

Oh and she now says "mama!" Happy day!!! I will tell her to say mama and then she will say it back to me. yay! It's really cute. She's babbling a lot more. I can't wait until she starts talking and she can have conversations with Jaden and I.

She loves to sit on the couch and look out the window and also sit and read books.

She sleeps sooo well at night, I am so thankful for that! She goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up at 7:30, but could probably sleep another hour or so if her brother didn't wake her up.


She now has four teeth, 2 on top, 2 on bottom. Her little gap teeth like Jaden's is so cute. :)

Well that's all I can think of right now because it's late and I'm tired. :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

it is so exciting that she walked! she's a sweetie, cuuute pictures.

Nicole said...

That's so awesome! Yay Kaylie for walking. :)

PS: I love your new background.

:: ashley :: said...

cute! I am so jealous she says 'mom' Corgan will NOT say it no matter how hard I try, he'll say just about any other noise, even 'mooo' for a cow- but when we try mom he just smiles back at me haha I will have to keep waiting!

Holly Fry said...

Kaylie is so much more advanced than my 10 months old little London. I hope we catch up soon:) She is adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails