Tuesday, March 10, 2009

random dot com

What a great week it has been so far! Being a single mom, my evenings (when the kids are asleep) pretty much revolve around my shows. I hate the weekends because none of my shows are on. LOL! Dancing with the Stars last night was really fun. I'm excited for Melissa to be on it. I also loved Shawn Johnson and of course Julianne and her hottie boyfriend Chuck.
American Idol tonight was unreal!! I think that this season is the best one ever. This is the first show I have watched where I didn't want to fast forward over anyone. There were a couple of people that weren't that impressive to me, but overall the best ever. It was Michael Jackson night and I love MJ's music! Adam did amazing! He is so hot...I still haven't figured out if he is gay or not. I wish he would confirm it. :) Danny did awesome! Megan from Utah did awesome and she is such a cute mom! I just loved the show tonight. I was totally dancing and singing along looking like an idiot, but hey there was no one else around. :)

Alright, enough about my shows, how bout my favorite subject, my kiddies! Jaden is growing up so fast, I don't know if I can handle it! He is such a good little boy. I am so thankful for him and his sweet little heart. This morning he burped out loud and he said "excuse me!" I couldn't believe it! At least I know I'm setting a good example. I just thought it was the cutest thing ever!
So he is now officially in a "big boy" bed. Well I made his crib into a toddler bed, took off the side of it. Now he can get in and out whenever he wants. I thought the first night (which was last night) would be horrible, but he was so good! He only got up once and started playing with his toys on the floor. I just told him once to go back to bed and he did. Tonight Kaylie was having a rough time going to sleep so he got out and started talking to her and then decided to play with his car and ride around on it. I had to tell him to stay in bed. He had all his planes and cars lined up by his head on his pillow and he went to sleep.

Why does Kaylie have to hate it when I do her hair? I hate it! She cries like she is being seriously injured or something. I know I'm not even hurting her at all, but she just freaks out. Today I did her hair in one little pony tail and she got so mad at me. I want so bad to be able to do cute little corn rows in her hair, but she would not have that! I hope she soon realizes that having her hair done is part of life. :)


I am so excited because I have just gotten in touch with one of my best friends from when I was a little girl, Rachel Harris. She is married now and has 2 kids and I am so happy for her. I am so happy to be in touch with her again and hope to see her and her kiddies soon!

Nicole is having her baby THIS week! I am so excited to hold a little newborn baby again. It will cure my baby hungriness. :) Don't worry people, I am not and won't be pregnant anytime this decade. :) I can't wait to see you baby London!

4 comments:

Sarah Z said...

sso we switched kendra to a "big girl bed" yesterday, but it was short-lived. Last night she did great, but today for naps was TERRIBLE. She wouldn't even sleep so she was ornery the rest of the day & Todd couldn't take it so he stuck the mattress back in the crib! but that's ok, she's still young & may not understand...

Rachel said...

I love the top picture of you and your kids, so cute!!! I'm lovin this season of american idol too, i really like Danny and Allison. I think Melissa is going to win DWTS!! I want to do my little girls hair too, but she has to get some first :)

Whitney said...

Jaden and Kaylie are so cute. I can't believe he's already in a "big boy" bed!!! Time flies!!
Are you going to be at the hospital tomorrow?! I will probably see you then!!!

Nicole said...

I also have been loving American Idol.I'm not sure I would say it is the best season, I still love the one with Chris Daughtry the best. :) And David Cook last year.. But Adam IS good. And I think I'm really starting to like Matt Giraud. He reminded me of Justin Timberlake the other night. BUT Danny Gokey also reminded me of Taylor Hicks the other night, and that was scary. Ick. haha. wow Sorry babble babble American Idol!

Jaden & Kaylie are VERY cute. You are being such a good example. Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails