Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random!

I was just looking over my blog and realized that I haven't actually written something for quite awhile. It has all been pictures and videos. I just haven't had anything to blog about really, and I've been sick (again!) So here we go with the random thoughts....

Jaden is such a better eater now and I am so grateful for that. He will eat pretty much anything I make for dinner now, but there is a catch. He will sit at the table and eat a few bites and then he will get up and say "all done" but then if I go to put his food away he wants it. Then he starts running around and wants me to chase him with his food and then he'll eat it when I get to him. It's pretty funny. Some of you may think I am crazy, but after him not eating good meals for months, it is worth it to me! He loves it and I get a good 15 minute workout from it!

Kaylie started saying "hi" this weekend. I would say hi to her and she would say it back to me. It's so cute how she says it and waves her little hand.

I made a ton of mini cupcakes for KrisAn's babyshower this weekend, but I didn't get to go! I felt soooo sick and tired on Saturday, I could barely walk around and do anything. And Kaylie got sick with a cold, too so we couldn't go. I was really bummed that I missed her baby shower. My brother came over and helped me eat the cupcakes. They were yummy. :)

I was soooo extremely bored today. I felt much better today, but it was too cold to go outside so we had to stay inside. The day just dragged and dragged! I had fun entertaining the kids and taking pictures of them being silly though.



I'm hopefully going to start Weight Watchers this week. My sister is supposed to give me the stuff to do it so I'm going to try and do it! I need to lose about 30 pounds, ugh! Today I was thinking about how much energy I used to have and it made me sad. I was always on the go, working out at the gym 5 days a week for 2 hours at a time, working 2 jobs, and then going out at night with my friends. I had so much energy and was so slim and cute and happy. I'm not saying I'm unhappy now. I love being a mom and I'm sooo glad I'm over that previous stage, but I miss being slim and energetic! I'm hoping that I can get my lazy butt up and do more active things and eat better. It's going to be tough, but wish me luck! Here is what I'm using for my motivation...
Ummmm yea, see the difference?! ugh!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

yay! good blog :) I hope you make your goal so you will feel better. Go Team go!

:: ashley :: said...

You're too hard on yourself I think you look great! and those kids are sure worth it huh?? That's what I tell myself, cause even though I lost the 40 pounds (yuck) that I gained my clothes still don't fit like they used to!

Breanna said...

Sorry you guys were sick :( and i think you look better now!!!

have a great week!

Rachel said...

Our bodies are so different after kids huh...I think you look great! That video you posted was so funny, my little girl is a screamer too. Hope you guys are feeling better!!

Justi said...

You still look great! We just joined the YMCA and I am loving going and working out in the gym! GL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails