Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor...

You knew it was coming...so here we go! Here are my thoughts on the stupid show The Bachelor. First of all, I hate that it has affected me so much. Most of you would say come on Lauren it's just a show. Well yea it may be just a show to you, but to me it was more. I have been a supporter of Jason's since he was on the Bachelorette. I absolutely adored him. I thought he was such a good guy and deserved to find love. When Deanna didn't pick him I wanted to hit her on the head and knock some sense into her. When I heard he was going to be the next Bachelor I was so excited. This season was definitely the best so far. I felt like he was such a good guy, so genuine, and so sweet. Seeing an amazing guy like that gave me hope that there are still rrrrreally good, genuine, romantic, sweet, sensitive, affectionate, HOT guys out there. Jason was the whole package to me. Melissa and Molly were always my favorite girls. I still love both of them. Melissa was my favorite though and I was so glad that Jason picked her in the end, but I was so scared of the drama that would follow. I was so mad when Jason said after he let Molly go, "I think I made the right decision." I THINK!?! Come on you are about to propose MARRIAGE to another woman and you THINK you made the right decision? And then he sits there and cries over the balcony like a little baby. Well obviously you made the wrong decision. I would never propose marriage to someone if I was having a reaction like that about another person! When he announced that he was breaking up with Melissa and hoping for another chance with Molly I couldn't believe it. I know that Jason had a contract with the show blah blah blah, but there are many other ways he could have handled this. He could have told Melissa over the phone beforehand so she wasn't so shocked and upset. He could have prepared her better for what was going to happen. And then for Jason and Molly to sit there and makeout with each other RIGHT after Melissa left brokenhearted...ugh!!! Molly is stupid to take him back. He obviously is completely confused and doesn't know what the crap he wants or feels. Jason ruined my views on love and good men out there. Men, like Jason, are sooo good at being that perfect guy, doing all the right things, saying all the right things, but then when they get to a certain point their true colors show. I feel so bad that Melissa had to go through all that pain. She completely trusted Jason and was madly in love and here Jason is in love with someone else and he's proposing to her! I could just go on and on about how upset I am about this, but I won't. I feel like I've said my piece so I will move on and start the healing process. :)
Oh and one more thing, the highlight of the after show is when Melissa said "you're such a bastard!" as Jason was crying again. LOL! Go Melissa!!!

6 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

I've been checking your blog regularly in anticipation of what you'd day about the whole bachelor thing. DRAMA! ....but I'll still watch it! :)

Sarah Z said...

That was my favorite part of the show too! He definitely deserved to hear that! I'm still not sure what I think about the whole thing & have yet to share my feelings!

:: ashley :: said...

I know I know. I wanted to punch him in the face, then slap Molly for taking him back. Creeps. I wish they would have made Melissa the next Bachelorette

Anonymous said...

I've been looking forward to your post too! Sorry it's taking such a toll on you :( It is disappointing though to think that a "good guy" would do something like that to such a sweet girl. I think he's trash for leading her on then dumping her on national television. I've sworn I will never waste time watching the Bachelor again! Hopefully I can stick to it :)

Megan Isham said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!!!

Kari-Anne said...

Hi
I did not watch this show but I feel I just got a good run down by your little piece :o)
What a ass .. !!!! I feel bad for the young girl he dumpted ...

Love the photos of the kids on the blog :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails