Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Sunday!!!

Oh what a great day! This morning I checked my email and the latest news and saw that Melissa from the Bachelor is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. I am sooo excited. I was bummed about this season of DWTS because there weren't any people I liked, but now I am stoked!

Yesterday Kaylie took THREE steps all by herself. She is getting so close to walking! I'm so excited for her. I hold just one of her hands around the house and we walk around. It's pretty cute how excited she gets. I can't wait for her to walk. I'm hoping she will walk by her birthday, which is only a month away!

I hate that winter pretty much came back. It's been 30 something the past few days and a little bit of snow. Spring could not come any faster!

I've been working on Jaden's baby book every night on Scrapblog.com. It is coming together quite well and I'm impressed by my actual talent. :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Kaylie is soooo cute--can't wait to see her walking!

Megan Isham said...

Yay that is sooo funn!!!

Breanna said...

OMG i cant believe she is almost walking!!!

your babies are so cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails