Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not very many of you did my 4 true, 4 false tag. Scroll down if you missed it. But thanks for those of you that did it!
Here are the answers:

1.
The "best" boyfriend I have ever had is a guy I met while cruising State Street.
This is true, his name was Vince Brown. He was in a car with his friends and I was in a car with my friends. We went to Dee's and ate and talked and he called me the next day. The rest is history...LOL. We dated for about 6 months, but stayed friends long after that.

2-
I love to ski and am actually pretty dang good!
This is a BIG false. I have actually never been skiing and I've lived in Utah pretty much my whole life.

3- I am pregnant, yes, again.
False. Lol, I'm definitely not pregnant again.

4- I am thousands of dollars in debt.
True. Unfortunately, I am...went crazy with credit cards when I turned 18. Stupid me.

5- I fell off the bed when I was little and broke my arm.
False. I have never broken a bone.

6- I love to sing and actually have a pretty good voice.
True. I had a really good voice in high school, with some training again I'm sure I would get it back.

7- I love the show 24, I think it is one of the best tv shows ever.
False. I have never seen one episode and don't care to.

8- I've had one miscarriage.
False.

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Lauren, every night while I sit on my fat butt catching up on my shows and sitting at my computer refreshing my blog waiting for people to post (becasue there is nothing else to do while watching tv) I know I can almost always count on you for a new post. I love reading your blog. I love that you update so much. Thanks for keeping me entertained at night :) Hope everything is going well. YOur kids are adorable and are growing up so fast. I can't believe Kaylee is almost 1.

Christiansen's said...

Heavens, I was going to name Sadie Kaylie and there I go spelling it wrong. Sorry about that :)

Nicole said...

Hey! You only did 3 truths! No fair! I think you cheated. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails