Tuesday, March 31, 2009

good times :o)

My husband (Nick Lachey) has a new song out on the radio. It's called Patience. I love it. Mostly just because I love him, but we've already established that. In 3 weeks he is going to be on One Tree Hill! And this Friday he is going to fill in for Regis on Regis and Kelly. I'm excited!!!

Dancing with the Stars is great this year. My favorites so far, Derek and Lil Kim, Melissa and Tony, Shawn and Mark, and Julianne and Chuck. Last night was a lot of fun to watch the new Lindy hop dance. I really hope Holly and Steve Wosniack go home tonight. They are lame.

Kaylie says "car", "hi" and "mama" now. It makes me so happy! :o) Only a week and a half and she will be ONE! I can't believe it!

I went to the funeral for my friend Chris Strong yesterday. I was able to see him before they closed the casket. It was really heartbreaking. The service was really neat, a lot of neat things were said about him. I cried through the whole thing. I really wish he was still here. I enjoyed having him as a friend. Love you Chris!

Last Friday I spent the day with my sisters Angie and Megan. It was soooo much fun! We went to the Holy Cow Boutique and got some cute stuff and a delicious, huge cinnamon twist. Then we hit the mall so Angie could get some clothes. She got lots of rrrreally cute things. She let me be her fashion consultant which was a lot of fun. My favorite part was when I asked her "do you have a budget?" and she looked at me like I was crazy and said "nope!" It was pretty funny. So I went crazy and picked out a bunch of clothes. I love to shop! I don't care who it is for, I just love picking out clothes. I wish I could be a personal shopper! Maybe I will move to New York and do it. :o) After our shopping trip of about 3 hours we went and ate at Leatherby's and had yummy food and ice cream. I love my sisters so much and I am sooo glad that we are close and have so much fun together. When we get together we get pretty silly!

Sunday I had my brother Ryan, and my sisters and Megan's husband Dan for dinner. I made them apple juice chicken, rice, homemade bread and veggies. It was yummy! We had a lot of fun and I didn't have to do the dishes! Thanks Angie! Then Angie, Megan and I played Skip-bo and I actually won a game. yay! I'm glad they came over. I love to cook for people so if any of you want to come over, feel free!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

I haven't heard your husbands new song yet, i'll have to look it up. He'll be good on One Tree hill, i love that show!! My little boy will be 2 next week, i wonder if him and Kaylie have the same birthday. That must be so fun living close to your siblings and getting together alot. You'll have to take me to this Holy Cow Boutique sometime...i love shopping too!!!

Megan Isham said...

Heck yes we had sooo much fun. Hey Lauren areyou going to get ice cream?

Related Posts with Thumbnails