Friday, March 6, 2009

8 things tag

Even though you didn't tag me, Sarah, I still wanted to do it :)

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. American Idol
4. The Hills
5. The Bachelor (ugh)
6. Tyra
7. Sid the Science Kid (for Jaden)
8. the OC


8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. took a nap
2. Watched Melissa from the Bachelor on the Ellen show
3. babysat Kenzie
4. talked on the phone
5. watched my shows
6. played with my kiddies
7. washed and blow dried my hair
8. was bored

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Kaylie's first bday
2. my mom and Walt coming to visit next month
3. Britney Spears concert with my sister
4. spring!
5. hopefully visiting Arizona soon. I miss it
6. holding Nicole's new baby London
7. Kaylie walking
8. going to cosmetology school someday

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Robintino's
2. Five All's
3. Pizza Factory
4. Godfather's Pizza
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Wildflower
7. Claim Jumper
8. Rock Creek Pizza

8 Things on my wish list:
1. an elliptical
2. to lose 30 pounds
3. a new couch
4. money
5. that my kids and myself will stay healthy
6. vacation
7. Godfather's Pizza yummmmy
8. movies

8 People I tag:
1. mom
2. megan
3. kimber
4. justi
5. rebecca
6. anelyse
7. camille
8. cortney

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails