Wednesday, April 1, 2009

random :o)

According to my latest poll...I have serious bladder issues! So I'm gonna go to the doctor next week and see what I can do about this. It's really annoying. Last night I went 3 times before I finally fell asleep. Ridiculous huh?

American Idol was good tonight. I'm glad Megan went home. I really liked her at first. I think she is really pretty, but now I just don't like her at all. She has no class at all. I thought she was really immature tonight on the results show. What was with the flying bird act? Odd! The past few weeks she has chosen the wrong song for her and not sounded good at all. Go Adam! Go Kris! Go Danny!

Today was one of those days where I didn't feel like being a mom. I know every mom has those days, they just may not want to admit it. I have no problem admitting it because I know that I love my kids and love being a mom, but sometimes I just have my days. I think it's mostly this crappy weather we've been having. Jaden wants to go outside so bad, but the snow and the cold keeps us inside. We are cooped up in this small house and it gets very old. Spring weather please come!!!



2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope Spring comes soon! agree about Idol Megan--it's good she was the one to go last night.

Unknown said...

I felt the same way about Megan too. I really liked her at first, since her voice was so unique. Not to mention, she's from Utah, so I wanted to do my loyal duty of supporting her. And she's gorgeous! But the past few weeks, I think she kind of gave up or something. And that whole bird thing was just weird, along with her facial expressions she had right before she was booted. She didn't take it seriously at all. I'm glad she's gone too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails