Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kaylie's 1st birthday party :)


Kaylie's birthday was a lot of fun yesterday! We had a little family party with pizza, salad, cake and icecream. My whole family came and Nicole and little Londyn. Thanks everyone for the presents and for coming and wishing Kaylie a happy first birthday. Here are some pictures of the fun day.

The morning of her birthday, she was so excited mostly because we were all excited saying happy birthday over and over again.


Here she is all dressed up for her party. Doesn't she look like a beautiful Hawaiian princess? :)


Grandma and Kaylie


I LOVE this picture of my babies :)


Grandpa, Jaden, Grandma, and Kaylie



She got lots of great presents. Minnie Mouse from my mom, a cute yellow outfit from Nicole, a piggy bank that my sister Angie made her, some Easter candy and basket from my sister Megan, a cute skirt and shoes from Ryan, and some really cute books from Golden and his family.

She loved her cake! She was literally licking the plate off. :)




I love you Kaylie! I hope you had a great birthday!!! I'm so grateful that you're my daughter. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy birthday Kaylie!! I love her little b-day dress, what a cutie! That's so fun that all your family was there. Hope Kaylie had a good birthday :)

Sarah Z said...

That little dress is adorable! I can't believe she's already one. Do you know that means we haven't seen eachother in like 8 months...woah how time flies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails