Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week one Weight Watchers results.......drum roll please....5 pounds lost! Wooohooo! I'm so excited. I already feel much better and have so much more energy. It's been great and I am very proud of myself that I am sticking with it.

American Idol tonight was good, I'm glad that Scott went home. He seems like a great guy, but every week he sounded exactly the same. I was so bored with him. Adam was sooo incredible last night. He is such a great performer, singer, entertainer, etc. He seems like a very humble, grounded guy, the way he carries himself is awesome. I really think Adam should win this. He has been consistently awesome every week. Top 3: Adam, Danny and Kris. :)

My sister and I got Taylor Swift tickets for next month! I can't wait! Kellie Pickler is opening for her which will be so much fun. We will have a great time!

Kaylie is talking more and more! She says night-night, ball, hi, bye, no-no, mama, dadda, car, and that's all I can think of for right now. She is so smart! She knows where her ears are and can find other people's ears, too and she also knows where her nose is. She is going to be ONE this Saturday. My little baby is growing up so fast! I love it :)

I absolutely love music and how happy it makes me feel. Good songs are just medicine for a sad, stressful or rough day. Every time I write a new blog I turn on my music and rock out while I'm typing away. So each time I do a blog I am going to tell you what I am listening to. Just for fun :) You can see my random taste in music from Britney to 50 Cent, Kenny Chesney to Rihanna, U2 to *N Sync, Nick Lachey to Taylor Swift, Ne-yo to Donny Osmond! Just to give you an idea of my wide variety of music taste.

Currently listening to...Britney Spears, Thinking About You (an oldie)

4 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Way to go on already losing 5 pounds in a week, that is awesome. I think weight watchers is a really good program, I sometimes want to join just so I have a better understanding on what foods are better then others because I am SO DUMB when it comes to that stuff. Also that is great how well Kaylie is talking already. Hope you have a great night :)

Rachel said...

Awesome job Lauren!! That's so cool that you are already feeling more energetic...us moms need as much as we can get in order to keep up with our kids :)
Tell your mom hi when she comes tomorrow and have fun!!

Sarah Z said...

YAY for the lbs shed! I am so jealous you are going to Taylor Swift. That's a concert I would really enjoy! btw...i loved the fat barbie you forwarded me =0]

Megan Isham said...

HIIIIII good blog. Hope you are doing good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails