Sunday, April 19, 2009

Britney Spears concert...My sister Megan and I went to see her in concert this last Tuesday. It was soooo much fun. She is such a great performer. The concert was awesome. It was her Circus tour so it was almost like being at a circus, minus the animals. There was fire, lights, acrobats, tons of different acts and of course Britney! I love her. I'm so glad that we got to go!
:


Kaylie has found a new thing that she loves to do. She climbs on top of her little table and sits on it. In the morning it is the first thing she does! It's so funny.


On Friday my sisters and my mom and I had a girl's day! It was sooooo much fun. My brother Ryan was kind enough to babysit most of the day. We had fun painting each other's nails. Then we went shopping and we all got stuff. Then off to Five All's to eat. Five All's is the yummiest restaurant ever! It's like a 5 course meal, or maybe 6 or 7? I don't remember, but it is delicious! It was so nice to hang out just us girls and no kids.

This whole past week my mom and step-dad and their dog Remi have been here at my house. It was so nice to have them here. The kids had a lot of fun with the dog and love their Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you for helping me out so much and letting me go hang out with friends and do errands all by myself. :) Here are just a few pictures of their trip here.




4 comments:

Katie said...

yay! good times--it was so much fun.

Shirley said...

It's so fun to hang out with the women in the family. It must be so nice to have your mom here. I know that I don't think I could handle life without my mom. They are just fantastic!

Nicole said...

It looks like you guys had a blast with all the girls!! You look so cute in that picture with Kaylie I love your hair!! We need to teach each other how to do that to our hair!! That shirt your wearig.... I got the same one when I went shopping with Tom! FUnny we have the same great taste!!

Anonymous said...

yay im goin to brit on fir cant wait!!! go brit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails