Wednesday, April 15, 2009

25 Random Things about Kaylie


1. She loves to scratch herself like a little kitty-cat or something. She has scratches all over her stomach, back and bum. It must be some kind of nervous habit.

2. Sigmond Freud believed that personality is developed by the person's childhood experiences. Well if you ask me, that is not always the case. Kaylie was BORN with her per
sonality, mostly her little attitude. :) I love her and her little attitude that she has had the day I brought her home from the hospital.

3. This little girl can eat, eat, eat. She eats faster than anyone in my family. She will rarely reject food.

4. She loves to stand on the couch and look at the window.

5. She wrinkles her nose and makes a little snorting noise when she is excited or just for fun.

6. Her hair is very smooth and has a little bit of curl, but not as coa
rse and curly as Jaden's.

7. She wakes up from her naps so happy because Jaden and I go running in her room all excited and she bounces up and down and does her little wrinkled nose thing. It's so dang cute.

8. She loves playing with my mouth, or anyone else's mouths.

9. She just turned one year old, which means I have TWO one year olds!

10. She hates being restrained i.e., car seats, getting her diaper changed
, when I paint her toe nails, buckled in the stroller, getting dressed.

11. She loves to be naked! When I change her diaper or get her dressed for the day she will take off crawling so fast as soon as her diaper is off.

12. She loves to play with my chap stick case.


13. I think her favorite music right now is hip-hop. Whenever a hip-hop song comes on the radio she starts bouncing, bobbing her head or shaking her body.

14. I can always count on her to dance when I sing a song, even if I sing it really bad, she loves to hear me sing and loves to dance along.

15. She hates wearing socks. I don't ever put them on her because she will just take them off. If its really cold outside I have to hurry and put her shoes on right after her socks go on.

16. She loves to be held and give loves.

17. She started crawling one day before she turned 6 months old.


18. She has darker skin than her big brother and me of course. :)

19. I did not adopt her, she came from my vagina! LOL :)

20. She enjoys looking at books and pointing at all of the pictures.

21. She is much more petite than Jaden and I'm very glad since she is a girl. :)

22. She doesn't like people that are loud or big and tall. Every time she comes around people like that at first she starts to cry and get really scared. My family is very loud when we all get together, sometimes I have to remind them to be calm at first so they don't scare her. She has to get used to people first.

23. She loves to sleep. She will take a 3 hour nap and a second nap for about an hour and then sleep from 7:30 pm to 8:00 am!

24. She loves to shake her head and say "no-no-no."

25. She likes to play peekaboo and put her blanket over her head when she goes to sleep.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cutie, so fun to read. #19 cracked me up :)

Nicole said...

Awe! Super cute! I love this idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails