Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kaylie one year appt.


Kaylie had her one year doctor appointment today. She is developing great physically and mentally. She weighed in at 21 lbs 13 oz and 30 inches tall! She is tall for her age and average for her weight. The doctor couldn't believe she was already walking everywhere all by herself. It's so awesome to see her walk! Her doctor encouraged me to be done with pacifiers and bottles by 15 months. Oops, guess I better take the pacifier away from Jaden! So tonight I looked in my sink piled high with bottles and decided that there will be no more bottles in our house! I threw them all away! I am sure Kaylie will do fine without bottles because she drinks from her sippy cup so well. The pacifier is going to be a nightmare with Jaden and Kaylie though. Wish me luck! I'm going to wait on that another week. :)
Here is a picture of Kaylie drinking her last bottle...dun dun dun...

Goodbye bottles, I will miss you! NOT!!!!

6 comments:

Justi said...

Happy 1st b-day to her! How exciting! Wow, Lyssie is only 22 lbs. at almost 2 yrs. old, lol! You need a new ticker for her 2nd b-day now....:)

Anonymous said...

awww how cute!! shes such a big girl walkn already!! good luck on the paci girl...i try not to gv ree alot cuz im scared of the attachment but she also hs a lamb i call her wubbies so that wil b anthr thing lol....ur kiddos are so cute..ur such a good momma....since ur on private i dont knw whn u do new post...so i forget!! to check u...i shuld jst daily cz ur like me i love it and blog allllll the time!! lol...oh i stole ur fav things thingy ...heheh...i put it on mine too!!! ok talked forever..lv ya ...will b commentin more!! xoxoxoxo

Nicole said...

She looks so cute in that picture! Can't believe how fast that year went by!!! I wish you the best of luck with the binkies! Im sure they will do ok after a few days!!!

:: ashley :: said...

You are brave! I am scared to take away Corgan's bottle, mostly because he has yet to do anything aside form chew on a sippy cup, pacifiers also-- I am holding off on any challenges until I am done working this summer, I care too much about my sleep ;)

Breanna said...

Congrats on no more bottles!! I totally agree with you about the binkies. DJ and Reagan are so attached to there "B" its so horrible!

GL and let me know your tricks!

Goodwin Family said...

Yay for no more bottles! You're kids are growing up! I've heard some creative ideas about getting rid of pacifiers...I'll have to share with you sometime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails