Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friends forever :)


Today was one of the funnest days! We went up to Clinton to hang out with my friend Rachel and her two cute kids. Rachel and I have been friends since I was 4 and she was 3. We lived right across the street from each other all the way til we were teenagers. Then she moved away and we lost touch, but recently we got in touch again. This was my first time seeing her in 10 years! It was so neat to see her and catch up and talk about old memories. I just can't believe that we are both moms of two kids! She is absolutely beautiful and such a great mom. She makes the cutest things ever, she is so crafty! I need her to come to my house and decorate it! Her kids are adorable and so fun. Jaden had so much fun playing with a boy, since he never gets to play with boys his age. It's hard to believe that Rachel and I became friends at almost the same age our kids are! Time flies by!
Of course I took a bunch of pictures and Rachel did, too. It turns out we are both picture taking fanatics. The kids would be doing something and we would both run to our cameras at the same time and say "ohh picture moment!" So here are the pictures...

Kyra and Kaylie swinging on the swings together. I love this little playground! Kaylie had so much fun swinging, she was laughing so hard.



And here is Jaden and Dreyson swinging together. They are only 2 months apart which is a lot of fun for them!


This is the coolest toy room ever. Rachel's husband built it and everything. The kids had sooo much fun.



We put all the kids on the couch together, trying to get a good picture, but it didn't quite work out well. I think Rachel may have gotten a better one on her camera...



Dre pushing Jaden around, little tough guy!


Rachel and Kyra...seriously they are both so pretty!

Anyway, I'm glad that we got together Rachel, it was so much fun! I'm looking forward to hanging out again soon! love ya!

3 comments:

Megan Isham said...

oh thats looks soo fun. Rachel is really pretty. Remeber to tell her I want to see her blog.

Rachel said...

Man that was fun!! I am so excited to get together again sometime. We still have a lot of catching up to do:) Love all the pics!!

The Heath Fandamily said...

You were in my neck of the woods. It looks like you guys had a really good time. Your kids are getting so big.

Related Posts with Thumbnails