Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pee-pee in the potty!

I am so excited because this morning Jaden went pee-pee in his potty for the very first time! My mom gave me the wonderful idea of putting him on his potty right after he gets out of the bath. Lately he has been peeing right after he gets out of the bath, all over the rug and floor. It's been pretty annoying so my mom told me to try this. Yay for Grandma! He sat on the potty for a few minutes and just looked at me and I kept saying "It's okay, Jaden, go potty!" And then all of a sudden he got up from his seat and walked away and I looked in the potty and sure enough there was pee! I was so excited. I gave him a treat and kept clapping my hands and he was so excited. He kept saying "I pee-pee, I pee-pee!" I'm so proud of him. :) Here's a picture after he went and was all proud eating his licorice.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Jaden is sooo smart and you are a great Mom!

Shirley said...

That's so awesome! I bet he'll be doing it on his own in no time. I'm sure that will be sooo nice!

Nicole said...

YAY For Big Jaden thats SO awesome!! I hope that he keeps it up!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails