Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun afternoon at the park!

I am in love with this weather! Today finally felt like spring. The kids and I went to the park with my friend Carlene and her daughter and we took Brindley along with us, too. We had so much fun. The weather was perfect. I even think I got a little sun on my face! yay! Jaden had so much fun on the slides and the swings. He was running around all over the place. It was so much different than last year. He was only 12-15 months old so he wasn't as adventurous. Kaylie had a blast as well. She is going to be my little dare-devil. She was walking around all over and was ready to dive off and go down the slides by herself. She had fun on the slides and the swings, too. I took a lot of fun pictures, of course!




Brindley and Jaden went down this slide a lot. I didn't think that Jaden would, but he saw Brindley go down it first and decided to go after her. It was a really long climb up the stairs to the top, but they went quite a few times.
And after the park we headed home and ate some dinner and they went to bed sooo easily tonight because they were so tired! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

oh so fun--they look so happy playing!

Whitney said...

Fun pictures!!! I can't wait to take my kids to the park :D

By the way...I remembered how you were wondering if it was the "Last 5 episodes of OTH" and, because of my favorite OTH website, I found out!
They said "We've been getting tons of emails due to the promo that says "THE FINAL FIVE EPISODES", we would like to clarify that it does not mean the final five episodes of the show, only this season. One Tree Hill WILL have a seventh season this fall."

Hurray! It's my fave website (www.onetreehillweb.net) coz they're usually pretty up to date and you can find anything about the show on it, including where to buy their clothes, and every song that's been on the show etc! I love it! Thought I'd share the love, too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails