Saturday, April 4, 2009

This morning I was doing my usual, getting my cereal in a bowl and heading to the computer. Jaden started running ahead of me to get to the desk first. I figured he wanted to eat my cereal (like usual) but instead he turned the chair for me so I could sit in it and then he left the room! What a gentleman huh?! He's a sweet boy.

Aside from the sweetness, the past couple of days he has been such a 2 year old! He took a pen and wrote all over his little table and chairs, and on my kitchen table. I was furious! And then today I was painting Kaylie's toes and he came and grabbed the nail polish bottle and it dropped on the tile floor. Nail polish went everywhere! I didn't have anymore nail polish remover so I just scrubbed my floor for a good 15 minutes trying to clean it all up. Yea, I was not a happy camper!

Jaden loves to try on my shoes...

and help me cook...

And Kaylie just loves life!


Weight Watchers is going so well for me! It's only been 3 days, but I'm so proud of myself. I'm sticking to my points and eating much better and even working out! Yesterday my sister and I ate at Sizzler an
d guess how many bread sticks I had? TWO! ONLY two. Most of you know I normally would have eaten 6, but not this time! I am determined!





3 comments:

Katie said...

ohhhh dear Little Jaden and his mischeviousness :) They look sooo cute!

Megan Isham said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! YOu are doing great!!!! I knwo you can do it.

Mich said...

And the horror begins...dun dun dun. I was really baby hungry until Zachary turned 2. It completely cured me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails