Thursday, April 9, 2009

25 random things about JADEN!

A friend of mine did 25 random things about her husband which I thought was a cute idea. Since I don't have a husband, I thought I'd do my kids! I am starting with Jaden and will do Kaylie next time.

1. When he is tired he holds both of his ears and rubs them.

2. He loves to throw things away and always reminds me to throw something away that needs to be.

3. He loves pizza and the way he says pizza is "poppy."

4. He loves to blow kisses to Kaylie when we put her down for a nap.

5. He lines up his cars evenly and gets mad if I move them.

6. He is 32 pounds!

7. He likes to throw balls around, but does not like to kick them. Yayyy for football!

8. He loves to read books especially the ones I read. We went to my sister's work (Seagull book) and there were plenty of children's books, but he picked out a book called Count Your Blessings. He opened it up and pretended to read it.

9. He likes to watch Barney & Friends and I love it because at the end when they sing the I love you song he comes and gives me a big hug and kiss and says "love you," and then he will do it to Kaylie or his cars. I absolutely love it, so I will let him watch Barney as much as he wants!

10. When I vacuum he gets his push toy and walks around and pretends that he is vacuuming, too.

11. His favorite song is Disturbia by Rihanna. I can always get him to dance when that song comes on.

12. He will randomly start singing Twinkle Twinkle, and that's all he can say, but he keeps doing it because he wants me to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and he will do a little dance.

13. He is a drinking machine. He loves to drink water, apple juice, soy milk, and watered down kool aid. This kid is going to be soooo hard to potty train!

14. When it gets close to his bed time he likes to drink his soy milk from his sippy cup and lay down on the floor and watch Little Einstein. He lays next to Kaylie as she drinks her bottle. It's pretty cute.

15. He loves to help me put the dishes away, cook things, microwave things, fold clothes, clean up messes, etc. He just loves to help!

16. He knows how to protect his food from his little sister. He sits at his little table or stands by it and covers his food with his arms so Kaylie can't get it because she chases him around the table to try to steal his food. It's hilarious!

17. He loves to tease me, Brindley, Kaylie and any other girls. He likes to steal their toys and run away really fast and giggle, but then he will come back and give it back eventually. :) The other day he stole Brindley's doll from her and she was really sad and I looked at him and said "Jaden you do NOT steal dolls from girls!" It's so true though, I used to HATE when my brother Golden would beat up my Barbies or hurt them with his GI Joe's.

18. His nervous habit is rubbing his cheeks or his hair. It's pretty cute when he does it.

19. He loves to lay in my bed and pretend to fall asleep.

20. When he goes to sleep he has to have his 2 blankets on him and Mickey and Elmo next to him.

21. He always says thank you when necessary! And he will keep saying it until I say you're welcome.

22. He loves to have his belly rubbed.

23. He loves to point to people's body parts and say what they are because he knows them all now.

24. He loves to watch out the window for me to come home or for Ryry to come over.

25. He loves fruit snacks for example, if he is bawling and sad about something like getting hurt or if Ryry left, I will say do you want a fruit snack and he instantly stops crying. :) It helps when he really won't stop crying!

currently listening to "Why" by Rascal Flatts (such a powerful song, it made me cry the first time I heard it!)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Super cute! I love the picture of them laying together watching TV. Its adorable!

Shirley said...

He sounds absolutely amazing. You must be one awesome mom to have such a cutie like him. :)

Rachel said...

What a fun little boy. I'm glad that he is so sweet and loves to help you out...can't get any better than that :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails