Monday, April 27, 2009

Jaden got his hair cut short today. I've decided that for the winter I will keep it long and the summer I will keep it short. I think he looks so cute.

My little man is going to be potty trained before I know it! I can't believe how big he is getting. The past couple of weeks he has been going potty right after he takes a bath. I have now started asking him here and there if he wants to go potty and he says yes and runs to the bathroom all excited. I even was changing his diaper last night and he started to pee and I told him to stop and wait until he got to the potty. He listened and held it and we walked to the potty and he went! I couldn't believe it. I think in the next couple of weeks I am really going to buckle down and get him potty trained! Wish me luck :)

Kaylie is still full of personality, I think she finds a new trait every day! I love her to death, but this little girl I think is going to give me a run for my money. I must admit, she loves her mommy! The other day my friend watched her for 30 minutes and she cried most of the time. The second I came back she stopped. She just loves me to hold her and she loves to give hugs and kisses. She holds on so tight when I hold her, like "don't let go mommy!" It's so cute. I love my little girl and all her personalities. :)


I love this picture because Jaden is totally standing in front of Kaylie like the picture is all him. He actually stepped in front of her so he could be in the front. Gotta love it :)

He loves getting his picture taken now. He says "cheese! cheese!" when he is doing something and wants me to go get the camera and take a picture. :)

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Your kids are so cute! Kaylie is so pretty. Jaden is so smart, I am sure you'll have him potty trained soon with little effort. Good luck!

Katie said...

cute blog---love his hair cut!

Anonymous said...

too cute...im so scared ree will get hooked to me cuz im with her all day...but im takn her around fam a ton so she warms up lol...so imthinkn of hvn anthr :)..oh ya i got ur txt so wnta get togthr...wht date again??

Sarah Z said...

Cute kids! I like his hair short & I can't believe the potty training...that's exciting! Good luck...

Related Posts with Thumbnails