Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday monday monday

I hate being sick! I have had a really bad cold for the last few days. Thank goodness for AJ because I have been able to rest most of the day and try to fight this thing. AJ has been amazing taking care of the kids and cleaning up. I am very grateful that he is here to help me.

I absolutely love Monday nights because that means The Bachelor is on! This is definitely my favorite season ever of the Bachelor. Jason is such a great guy and is doing a great job. All the girls that are left are awesome and sweet. There is no drama between them and that is so nice. On every previous Bachelor there has been drama with the other girls all the way up to the end. Well not this time, that just shows what good taste Jason has in women. I was sad to see Stephanie go tonight, she's such a great person. But I'm happy Molly and Melissa are still on, they are my fav! I can't wait for next week!

Yesterday I took the kids to my dad's house to watch the Superbowl with the rest of the family. Even though the Cardinals lost it was a lot of fun. Jaden had fun cheering with us and getting into it. Kaylie wasn't sure of a lot of it, but she did okay with me holding her. She is in the stranger anxiety phase right now so I'm pretty much the only one that can hold her when we go around my family. Here are a few pictures from yesterday.
my niece Anya holding Kaylie...


Jaden, my sister Megan and my niece Sasha coloring in the coloring books Megs got them for Valentine's Day...


Kaylie...


As you can tell, I put Kaylie's hair in pig tails for the first time ever! I am so excited that her hair is finally long enough! yay!


Well that's all for now!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I agree, Jason is the best one yet! heheee like I'm a veteran watcher lol
Kiddies are soooo cute love them

Goodwin Family said...

Cute piggie tails! And I'm loving the bachelor this season too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails