Tuesday, February 10, 2009

oh the good ole days...

Last night I was listening to an old song and then it reminded me of all the classic songs from my teenage years. Then I started downloading every single *N Sync song there was. Now for those of you that don't know this about me, I was obsessed with *N Sync back in the day. My friends Cassie and Valerie and I were crazy in love with them. I loved JC, Valerie loved Justin and Cassie loved Lance. We had so much fun. We got front row tickets to our first *N Sync concert and oh my gosh it was the most amazing thing ever!!! We even got to go to an after party and see them hang out and dance at a club. And I touched Justin's shoe and slapped JC's hand. It still makes me all giddy and excited thinking about it. They were a huge part of our lives. We spent time watching every single tv show that they appeared on, learned their dance moves, listened to their cds every available minute, went to the midnight cd release parties, etc. My room was covered with their pictures. And when I say covered, I mean they were my wall paper! Every inch was covered of them. My poor mom...I probably gave her some heart attacks here and there. Anyway, I just wanted to enjoy my trip down memory lane. I've been listening to *N Sync songs all night tonight. Some of my favorites, I'll Be Good for You; Just the Two of Us; It's Gonna Be Me; Just Got Paid; This I Promise You; I Just Wanna Be With You; etc. etc. etc! I'm so grateful for growing up when I did. I see the popular boy bands now and I'm like ewwwwwww, Jonas Brothers? come on! No thank you! It's all about *N Sync! I'm sure some of you will agree when you read this: (Ashley, Kimber, Valerie, Jaron, Megan) please feel free to leave comments of your favorite *N Sync memories. :)
Thanks for reading my pathetic blog. But I still love my boys! :)
Oh and here is one of my favorite performances of theres. My mom loves it, too. We call it "the coats". They are hot!


5 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

Mrs. Chasez-
Oh *N Sync...I love them! My fav part of that performance is when Justin beat boxes. When I grew up I wanted to be an *N Sync back up dancer. Brings back some good memories. I loved your wall paper :)
Love,
Mrs. Timberlake

Katie said...

ayayaya i so remember the screaming when they first were on tv and all the dance moves. fun times! I love love love "just got paid" and the "coats" video

Sarah Z said...

How ironic that you posted this...I just put in one of my N*Synce CD's (no strings attached, if you were wondering) on the way to my parents on Sunday. Kendra & I were jammin out! It does bring back the good ol' days!

:: ashley :: said...

I need to read your blog more, I forget yours is private, and I check today and I missed like 5 blogs! First of all, I am glad you are choosing to be happy and making good choices for your babies, if you need anything let me know, and Second- Kaylie's booty shaking video is hilarious- and finally, oh nsync! the memories the love the life, love it all haha

Megan Isham said...

I still remember watching that Disney concert with you and how you were crying. GOOD TIMES!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails