Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

10 things I am thankful for this week:

1. I am extremely thankful for having a safe, clean place that my kids and I live in. I watched Oprah yesterday and it was all about homeless people and it made me so sad. There are so many people going through really hard times in their lives. Families without homes, people without jobs, nothing to eat, no showers, etc. I am just very grateful for my family and for AJ and all the support I get to help take care of my kids and I.

2. I am thankful that Jaden and Kaylie are healthy and happy kids.

3. I am thankful for antibiotics and medicine that help my kids and I get all better!

4. I am thankful for Nicole E. that hooked me up with discounted tickets for the Britney Spears concert. My sister and I are going and I am sooooo excited. I haven't been to a concert in a few years. It will be nice to get out and shake my booty and sing along to Britney and have fun with my sister. I love Britney!

5. I am thankful for my values and the things I have learned about life. I am thankful that I was raised to know right from wrong and be able to pass that on to my children.

6. I am thankful for my computer. It's my third baby! I love to be able to stay in touch with family and friends through email and chat. I love taking a million pictures. I love digital scrapbooking, downloading and listening to music, watching shows, reading celeb gossip. etc!

7. I am thankful for my contacts. Without them I would be blind.

8. I am thankful for my washer and dryer. I do laundry every few days and I could not survive without them.

9. I am thankful that I am able to understand others feelings and have compassion toward them and their problems.

10. I am thankful that I am me!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails