Thursday, February 5, 2009

thankful thursday

I'm doing another thankful blog because after the last couple days I've had, I need to remind myself of things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the experiences and challenges I have had in the last few years which have made me who I am today. The old me use to take a lot of crap from people and I was taken advantage of. The new me is strong and independent. :)

I am thankful for Jaden and what a good boy he is. He is a good listener (most of the time) and has a very kind heart.

I am thankful for Kaylie's sweet spirit. She is a bundle of energy and joy and I love it. I love how much she loves me. :)

I am thankful for my own personal hairstylist Nicole. She does an awesome job on my hair.

I am thankful for my mom and her friendship.

Alright that's all I can think of right now. I did my best to erase the anger and frustration in my mind right now.

Thanks for reading.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails