Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WHATEVER WEDNESDAY

I am getting more and more strands of gray hair everyday. WHATEVER!

Pretty sure I have gained a few pounds since I had Kaylie. Shouldn't I be losing? WHATEVER!

No more sweets for me. I'm not going to make any desserts for me or buy anymore cinnamon bears. I will only eat sweets when at parties or offered to me at a friend's house. This is my goal. WHATEVER!

I have the hardest time sleeping at night. I'm always getting up when I hear the kids and then I have a hard time falling back to sleep. WHATEVER!

Laundry at our house is a never ending pile. WHATEVER!

I have my new phone and not a lot of people call or text me anymore. WHATEVER!

It's sad that 46 degrees was "warm" today. WHATEVER!

The cold I have is keeping me from going to the gym. WHATEVER!

I'm tired of always wondering what to make for dinner. WHATEVER!

The people that live below me never take out the trash on Wednesdays or put it away. WHATEVER!

I hope you liked my "whatever" blog! :) Happy Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

this is a fun one WHATEVER! :)

:: ashley :: said...

I will text you this week! I promise! haha

Sarah Z said...

you know cinnamon bears are fat-free right? SO EAT UP! that's a more healthy treat. Sorry bout the sleep thing. You should try melatonin for that. You can get it at Good Earth. And I'll put together a recipe exchange soon to help with the recipe dilemma that all us house wives struggle with! If I had your # I'd text you...especially during the Bachelor on MOndays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails