Friday, February 20, 2009

20 MORE random facts about me (cuz I can't think of 5 more!)

1. I hate cleaning behind toilets and under the sinks, it freaks me out.
2. Sometimes I think it would be nice to give people an earful of what I think about them or the things they do or say. I don't, because I am sweet and don't like to cause conflict.
3. The little things are extremely important to me. In relationships I love to know and share the little things. It's what makes a person who they are.
4. Every morning I have to have Froot Loops for breakfast. They are my favorite.
5. I'm going to start Weight Watchers next week. Go me!
6. It makes me sad that relationships sometimes end because of people's religious beliefs. I was once the person who broke up with a boyfriend because he wasn't a member of my religion. It makes me sad that relationships can't begin because of someones religious beliefs. I could go on and on, but let's just say I think God wants us to be happy no matter who we are with.
7. Since I had 2 babies in a year and a half my hips are pretty messed up. They always pop and make weird noises. I'm not as flexible as I used to be.
8. I like to watch Oprah, The View and Good Things Utah, just to hear the latest gossip and news in the world.
9. I have kissed over 50 people. I lost count a looong time ago. (I was a lip slut, too, Sarah!)
10. I miss working at 24 Hour Fitness. That was the funnest job I have had.
11. I have my Property & Casualty Insurance license. I used to be an insurance agent.
12. I love to eat Smartfood's White Cheddar popcorn. yummmy!
13. Why Men Love Bitches is one of the best books I have ever read.
14. I am the only girl in my family that has sideburns. I have to wax them and I hate them. They are not as bad as that Nikki girl from this season of the Bachelor though, thank goodness!
15. I think Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey are one of the cutest, sweetest, realest couples ever. And Will and Jada of course. :)
16. Growing up I had major issues thinking I was fat. I look back at pictures of me in middle school and high school and oh my goodness I was tiny! It's sad all the pressure teenagers face to be "thin" and beautiful.
17. I love to blast Britney Spears songs and dance with Jaden and Kaylie around the house.
18. Every couple of days I go on a cleaning rampage. It's kind of like pregnancy nesting, except I'm not pregnant. :)
19. I am the youngest daughter in my family and the first to have children. Hopefully my sister Megan will catch up to me soon. :)
20. I read and type really fast. I even have a talent of reading well upside down.

3 comments:

Sarah Z said...

LOL about Nikki's sideburns...I loved that! Hers were BAD, definitely noticable. I've never noticed yours so don't worry. It freaks me out to clean in those never-seen-hard-to-reach places too. Gross! That's why I can only bring myself to do it once in a while. I'll have to borrow your book...

Katie said...

woah bob good things :) sounds fun to kiss that much

Megan Isham said...

Fun stuff......I like your cute background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails