Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whatever Wednesday!

Kaylie and I went to the doctor today. She has an ear infection and a sore throat. I have a sinus infection and a sore throat. We got drugs, but we still are miserable. WHATEVER!

Today we were waiting in the doctor's office and Jaden was playing with one of the toys and a little boy came in and started playing with him. Well about 2 minutes later the boys mom says "oh no he has pink eye, I'm sorry." This is after her son had touched all of the toys! Are you kidding me?!?! Common sense people...if your kid has pink eye, don't let them play with toys that other kids are going to touch. WHATEVER!

My friend was extremely nice enough to give me Photo Shop. Now I have to figure out how the heck to work it! WHATEVER!

If Jason (the Bachelor) doesn't pick Melissa next week I will be mad! WHATEVER!

Tomorrow is the Rascal Flatts concert and I don't get to go. WHATEVER!

Just when ya think spring is coming, snow shows up on the 10 day forecast. WHATEVER!

The people that live below me STILL have not done their part and taken the trash out every Wednesday. WHATEVER!

I washed Jaden and Kaylie's car seat covers tonight and they are such a pain to put back on. They just don't look right, but I gave up cuz I was about to drop some swear words. WHATEVER!

1 comments:

Sarah Z said...

good luck with photoshop...I've had it a few years now and am still lame at it.I spend hours & hours & just get frustrated so I stop. Next time I'm on, I've forgotten what I taught myself how to do from the last time! I am totally Team Melissa too...she's the cutest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails