Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love my pretty girl




I love these pictures of Kaylie. I just love her! She is 10 months old now. I can't believe it! I still look at her and think of her as my little baby. Sometimes I still think she is 6 or 7 months old, but I have to remind myself that she isn't! She is growing up so fast. She is getting so strong, too, she is getting ready to walk in the next month or so. She stands up and motors around everywhere hanging on to things. She can stand up on her own for quite a few seconds. I can't believe it. She is going to be my little adventurous girl. She already is! She is going to be the one that gets into everything and wants to know everything. I will have my hands full, but most of all my heart will be full of love for this pretty girl. She is full of life and personality. I love to make her laugh and hear her cute little giggle. I love that she loves to be with me and have me hold her. I love dressing her up all cute and doing her hair. She hates when I do her hair, but each time is getting better and better. She literally cries and screams, tears streaming down her face. I'm not even hurting her, she just hates to be restrained in any way! It's pretty silly. I love you Kaylie, I'm soooo grateful you're my daughter!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love her tooooo she's so cute and fun!

Nicole said...

She's so adorable! I love the purple outfit with the purple flowers in her hair. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails