Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday monday monday

The Bachelor: What a great night! The Bachelor was on and I'll say it again, I love that show! I'm completely Team Melissa now. I like Jillian more from this last episode, and Molly less than I did before. But those 3 are still my favorite and I think Jason will be great with either of them.

Facebook: I love it! When I first started using it I hated it. I was all about MySpace, but now I'm over MySpace and I really love Facebook. I have gotten in touch with soooo many old friends. It's been great! Old friends from Arizona, friends from high school, middle school, church, etc. It's been nice getting in touch with people and seeing where everyone is at in their lives now. If you don't have facebook, I highly recommend it.

Music: What would I do without it? I love sitting here at night listening to all the latest music and some of my old favorites. Right now I'm listening to Kellie Pickler, The Best Days of Your Life. It is such a good song. Girl power! :) I'm hoping to go to the Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler concert in May. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It would be such a fun concert.

Dancing with the Stars: I'm extremely disappointed with the cast chosen for this season. I am only familiar with a couple of them. I'm glad Julianne Hough is coming back and she will be competeing with her boyfriend, that will be cute to see. But other than that I am really disappointed about it. Hopefully it will still be good! And next season they better have Nick Lachey on it! :)

Candy: Oh how I miss it...it's only been a few days, but this no candy thing is really hard. I went to Walmart today and walked by all the Valentine's candy and of course the cinnamon bears. Key word, walked by! I was so proud of myself. I resisted the urge. I'm determined! No desserts, no candy. Go me! :)

Weight Watchers: I wish I could do Weight Watchers. I just don't have the money to do it. And no one is willing to give me every detail about how to do it. I know its all about the point system, so maybe I will figure it out. Since I wont be able to go to the gym now (no babysitter), I need to do something. I'm sick of being a fatty!

American Idol: This is the first year that I have watched all the auditions. It's been pretty fun to see. The group auditions were really cool to me and full of drama. I can't wait until they get to the top 20 and 12 and so on. It's such a good show! :)

I just realized that this is probably my very first post that I haven't talked about Jaden and Kaylie.......so here's a picture of the little people I adore!

4 comments:

Megan Isham said...

WAY to GO on the no Candy thing... you go girl.

Megan Isham said...

Oh yeah and I am team Melissa too... i love her.

Katie said...

Yay, I'm team Jillian and Melissa

Sarah Z said...

I'm in with you on TEAM MELISSA...my fav from the beginning! I like Naomi 2nd best, but am not sursrised he sent her home. Wow...the self control down the candy aisle...good job. I can't do that. I'm sure you can find the WEight Watcher point guide online somewhere right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails