Wednesday, February 18, 2009

thankful wednesday

Thankful Wednesday, since I forgot to do it this week. 10 things I'm thankful for this week...

1. I'm thankful that Jaden is a polite little boy already. He always says thank you. The other night at 2 in the morning he woke up and couldn't find his sippy cup in his crib, so I gave it to him and he took out his binkie and said "thank you." He was so tired, but still managed to say it! He's the best.

2. I'm thankful for Facebook and the reconnections I've made with old friends.

3. I'm thankful for my sister Megan and the fun we have together, even if it's just grocery shopping.

4. I'm thankful that I can always count on Kaylie to eat and never have to stress about her not eating. My little girl is a pig. :)

5. I'm thankful for AJ and all that he does for my kids and I.

6. I'm thankful that the weather is getting a little better where we can actually go outside and play for a little bit. It's still freakin' cold though!

7. I'm thankful for cute pajamas on sale for $1.50 at Walmart. I got some cute Valentine ones for Kaylie. It can be Valentine's Day allll year!

8. I'm thankful for God and his unconditional love and blessings he gives to Jaden, Kaylie and I.

9. I'm thankful for American Idol! I'm thankful that this year everyone on it has actually had real talent.

10. I'm thankful for sleep. I loooooove to sleep. :)

1 comments:

Sarah Z said...

I was at Wal-mart today AND yesterday & didn't see any PJ's for $1.50 luck you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails