Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THANKFUL TUESDAY

ten things i am thankful for today...

1. i'm thankful for my cell phone and that i finally have one again. i love to be able to text and talk on the phone to my mom, megs and nicole. oh and i'm thankful that it's really cute, too. :)

2. i'm thankful for my tile floor. i love not having carpet in my kitchen anymore.

3. i'm thankful for the children's place. i love their clothes. i bought a few new things for jaden and kaylie tonight. they are mostly spring clothes. spring can't come soon enough!

4. i'm thankful that jaden and kaylie are getting better each day at playing together and sharing.

5. i'm thankful for good books and magazines to read.

6. i'm thankful for the opportunity to get to sleep in sometimes and take naps. thanks aj :)

7. i'm thankful for all the cute blog backgrounds.

8. i'm thankful for my camera. i love to take pictures of my babies.

9. i'm thankful for cherry kool aid. lol! i am addicted to it lately.

10. i'm thankful for vaseline therapy reconstruct lotion that has saved my dry hands!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails