Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nicole's Baby shower

Yesterday I threw a surprise baby shower for my best friend Nicole. She is having baby #2 next month and I am so excited for her! We had the shower at the Pizza Factory (our favorite place) and it was a lot of fun. So many of her friends came and I was so thankful for the great turn out! Here are some pictures from the shower.

Jessica and I and Brindley (Nicole's daughter)


Nicole's fam...Whitney, Jessica and her mom


Holly, myself, Jessica, Carlene, Anna and Nicole


Anna, Jess and Carlene


and 2 of the cutest people there....Jaden and Brindley :)

3 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Looks like it was fun. I wish I could've come!

Mich said...

I'm glad it was a good turnout. It's nice to see everyone supporting Nicole and her one pound baby. Serously- what is wrong with that girl?

Goodwin Family said...

I wish i could have come, it looks like you had fun! I'm impressed that even after a rough break up with AJ you just keep on truckin and living life. I admire you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails