Friday, February 13, 2009

I ♥ taking pictures

Jaden got some new shoes (Vans) from his daddy. He was really excited about them. He called his daddy on the phone and said "thank you" and "shoes" and "love you." It was really sweet.


I look mad in this picture but I promise I'm not. I was actually in heaven because I was just relaxing with Kaylie and watching Sesame Street. It was really neat to just be able to sit there and hold her and not have any interruptions or distractions. We were so content together. Jaden was cuddling with Uncle Ryan, and Grandma and Grandpa Walt were cuddling. We all had our cuddle buddies.



It always seems that every time I lay down and rest for a few minutes, the kids take that as the chance to jump on mommy and get me! I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I was laying down a lot, which means I was getting tackled a lot. :) But I love my babies even when they beat me up.





Jaden and Kaylie have loved having their Grandma and Grandpa here.


The other day Jaden and Brindley wanted to watch Mama Mia, so here they are. I thought this was a really cute picture.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails