Sunday, February 15, 2009

♥♥♥Valentine's Day♥♥♥



I had a great Valentine's Day this year. I got one of the best gifts ever from AJ. "He went to Jared!" I had to say it, just like the commercial. He had a package shipped to me earlier in the week and made me wait until Valentine's Day to open it. I was so excited. Here's what he got me...
It's the Jane Seymour collection Open Hearts. He had no idea that I wanted this. I never mentioned it to him, he just knew. I remember seeing the commercials around Christmas thinking how beautiful they are and that it had a great meaning. I wanted the necklace so bad and I got the ring, too! He also included 2 little cards with each one expressing what each symbolize. It is very special to me. Thank you so much AJ.

I got to celebrate Valentine's Day with my whole family. It was a lot of fun. My mom and Walt were still in town so we got together with all of my siblings and their spouses and the grandkids and went to Pizza Factory to do what we do best, eat!

I love my family and I am so grateful that I got to spend the day of love with them! Oh and my mom is awesome. She got me the *N Sync, No Strings Attached concert on DVD! I'm such a teeny bopper, but I don't care! :)
Later that night my mom, Kaylie and I had some girl time and did what we love to do, shop! We got Kaylie the cutest clothes and Jaden a light pink striped shirt from Children's Place. Now I love pink shirts on guys so I'm very excited for Jaden to wear this. I'm sure his dad won't like that very much. :)

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! Love you all!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, good pictures we got! love you toooo! "Bye Bye Bye" love that song :) can you still remember their moves?

Mich said...

I LOVE that necklace. I've never seen anything like it. The only real diamonds I've ever gotten was my wedding ring, but obviously I can't wear it anymore.

The Heath Fandamily said...

That necklace is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! You deserve it. Glad you had such a nice day.

Sarah Z said...

so jealous...I hinted to Todd that I wanted that necklace. I think he has taken note for when we get more spending money (at least I hope)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails