Thursday, February 19, 2009

ramblin' ramblin'

The Bachelor - Today I read some articles and blogs about the drama going on with Jason, Molly and Melissa. Click here if you wanna read it. Let me just say, this better not be true. If it is I have lost alllll respect for Jason and the whole freakin show! Some of you may be laughing as you read this thinking why the heck do you care Lauren? Well, I just love this show and have been a fan since day one. I don't know if I can wait a week and a half to find out what the heck is going on.

Someone told me the other day that I have a hard time letting go of relationships and holding onto the past. This made me really mad because this person doesn't even know me anymore. Then it made me question myself and wonder if that is the truth. I understand that people have the right to their opinion, but don't share an opinion without knowing the facts. I think I am a very loving person and still have good things to say about all of my past relationships. That doesn't mean that I can't let go of them, thank you very much!

I am almost done with the 3rd book in the Twilight series. I always read a few chapters before I go to bed, maybe that's why I end up dreaming weird dreams about vampires. I've never been one to have weird, sci-fi, dinosaur, stuff like that dreams. Since I have started reading this series, that is no longer the case.

Is anyone else watching True Beauty? I think that is a very good show. I think I mostly just love the look on their faces when the judges tell them the truth about the show. It makes me think a lot about myself and my actions and if I were being videotaped all of the time, if I would have that inner beauty. I honestly think I have inner beauty, definitely more than some of those people on there! Some of the things they say, I'm like wow, they have no shame!

Jaden is sick again. I hate Utah and this cold, crappy weather and inversion. He is coughing his head off and his nose is running like crazy. I feel so bad for him. It's also rough because I had plans to go to my friend Sarah's recipe night and now I can't go. I can't take my germy Jaden to her house. What a bummer! But it's okay, it comes with motherhood :) It's better that I stay home and take care of him.



1 comments:

Priscilla said...

I've been watching The Bachelor too and after reading that "spoiler", I think I will lose all respect for Jason too. That's just not cool. And I've also been watching True Beauty. Go Julia! :) Btw, Big NSync fan here too! :)
Also, I changed my blog address and title. Trying to give it a mini makeover. You can see the new one at
http://www.wannabebeachbummama.blogspot.com/
Well talk to u later.

Related Posts with Thumbnails