Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beware...

Beware of negative post:

I cannot believe all the media hype about Jessica Simpson being "fat." Are you kidding me?!?! All because of this picture.
Okay, yes those are NOT the best pants to wear and don't compliment any figure. But come on people, this beautiful woman is not fat! I am furious right now because of a conversation AJ and I just had about it. He even said she is overweight!!! Well, then I must be a giant whale! Guys wonder why us women are so insecure...ugh! Jessica is probably only a size 6 and if anyone calls that fat, then you are all mental. :) Yes, she has gained some weight, maybe 10 pounds, but she is still slim, curvy, and beautiful. I just want to give her a big hug! But at least she has her amazing family and her awesome boyfriend, Tony :)
Okay, I'm done with my rant.
Team Jessica!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

yeh i have heard about the publicity she is getting--the world is obsessed with weight.

Anonymous said...

Amen! The world acts as though it's a crime for a woman to put on a few pounds now and then. No wonder we all have such body image issues. Isn't there more important news the media should be covering? I agree with you 100%!

Megan Isham said...

I am Team Jessica too.....

Justi said...

SHe is NOT overweight. She is pretty hot, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails