Friday, January 9, 2009

Sister bonding time

My sister Megan and I went and had "sister time" today! We hadn't done that in a loooong time. We decided it's been since before I moved to Arizona and that was a few years ago! Since then I've had my kids attached to me or she has been busy with her hubby. It was a lot of fun to spend time with her. We went and saw the movie Bride Warsand it was really good and very funny. After that we went and ate at Chic Fila and then went to Bath and Body Works and checked out their sales.
I am thankful that my sister doesn't live far away and that we were able to get together for some bonding time. We've decided we are going to do it once a month! Thanks Megs for a good time. Love you!

1 comments:

Megan Isham said...

HECK YES IT WAS FUN!!!! We girls know how to party!!!!I am glad we got to do it too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails