Wednesday, January 7, 2009

19 months!


Big Jaden is 19 months old! He's my favorite little boy. I love to see him learn something new everyday and see his smile when he succeeds at something. He is such a big helper. When I come home with groceries he is at the door waiting and trying to help lift anything he can. He loves to put things away for me, throw trash away, clean up the floor, and give Kaylie her sippy cup or binky. He loves to climb up in my bed and watch TV and lay under the covers. He also loves to pretend to go to sleep and snore. He loves to brush his teeth and get his hair done. He is talking so much more! It's so fun to be able to communicate with him and have him understand what we are saying. He's a pretty good listener, unless it comes to us wanting to change his diaper or take away something he can't have. At his 18 month doctor appointment the doctor was amazed by how smart he is. He couldn't believe that he already tells me when he needs to go "poop" or has already gone. Potty training will be starting in the next few months! He has only gained 3 pounds since he was one year old and he is now 29 pounds! And he is 34.75 in. tall! He's a tall boy for his age, 97%! I hope he stays tall! cross your fingers he doesn't take after my short genes :)
Overall Jaden is a really good little boy and I'm so proud of him. He is very sweet to other people and likes to say hi and bye to everyone and wave. He also is pretty good at sharing his toys with other kids, even Kaylie. He is always so in tune with other people's feelings and likes to give kisses and hugs oh and high fives and "bumps". And if he kisses one person in the room he has to kiss everyone else, or high five everyone else, etc. It's pretty dang cute. I love him! I can't believe he is almost 2 years old!

2 comments:

Megan Isham said...

Oh I can't believe how big he is either!!!! He is soo cute. Ia m excited to see you on friday.

Katie said...

Jaden is the cutest! love him

Related Posts with Thumbnails