Monday, January 12, 2009

NiNe MoNtHs!




a

My baby girl is 9 months old. Oh I just love her soooo much! She is such a joy to have around. She is always smiling and wrinkling her nose at everything and everyone. I love her sweet spirit and her little diva attitude. Her new thing is she likes to scream, a really high pitched squeal when she is in her high chair waiting for food. If I turn away for one second and not feed her, she will do it. Sometimes that is not fun to hear! Ok, most of the time it's not fun to hear! :) But we still love her and her little personality. She is getting stronger everyday. She is now letting of furniture that she is holding on to. She is getting better and better walking around with her push toy walker. I can't wait until she is walking around and chasing her big brother. My little girl is one tough cookie. A chair fell on Jaden and Kaylie at the same time; they both cried, but Kaylie lasted about 30 seconds and Jaden went on for a couple minutes. I love her and I am so thankful that she is my little girl.
Here's a cute video of her doing her wrinkled nose and laughing. :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love her she is so sweet!

Bridget said...

I can not believe she is nine months old! she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

such a doll!!

Holly Fry said...

your kids are so cute! Thanks for sending me an invite. Your blog is awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails