Saturday, January 3, 2009

Grey's Anatomy :)


One of my favorite shows ever! I really need to start listening to my sister more often. She has always told me that I should watch it, but I never listened. She said the same thing about One Tree Hill. Next time I will listen to you Megs :) Anyways AJ came here and he likes the show, too so I decided to join in the fun! Nicole's cousin has all 4 seasons on DVD so we borrowed them. AJ and I have been watching it every night. We are almost done with season 2. It is such a good show! I highly recommend it to everyone. :)

I have nothing else to blog about...I'm having a "blogging block."

2 comments:

Megan Isham said...

Yay I am glad you like the show!!!! Yes you should listen to me more often. HOp eyou are feeling better.

Noratiqah a.k.a Nora said...

Lauren, I love the siggy on your homepage. You're one hot mama! Your kids are wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails