Friday, January 23, 2009

Here is a video of Kaylie waving. She recently has learned to wave back to me when I wave to her. She's getting smarter everyday. :)


Here are my babies eating cookies together. Lol :)


Jaden trying on Daddy's coat...


Please don't judge me (June mama's) but when Jaden was having his bowel problems he wouldn't eat much at all and I was worried about him getting enough. He would always ask for a bottle so for a few nights I gave him a bottle of soy milk. Jaden and Kaylie like laying down together and drinking their bottles.

I must say that the highlight of my week is when I was in my car leaving for work and Jaden was at the window waving and blowing kisses at me. My heart just about melted and I got a little teary-eyed. I called AJ on my way home and told him to tell Jaden I was coming. When I pulled in the driveway Jaden was there at the window waving at me saying "mama!" I love my little boy so much. He is such a sweetheart! I love coming home to Jaden and Kaylie because they are so excited to see me! They get the biggest smiles on their faces and dance around and giggle. I love it! If only men greeted us women that way, huh? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails