Thursday, January 29, 2009

random

Okay so I am 2 1/2 months late, but I finally saw Twilight! I went to see it with my sister today. OMG, I loved it! I didn't think it was cheesy at all (like some people had said). I was very pleased that it lived up to my expectations of the images I had created in my head of all the characters and scenes. I was very impressed with Edward. They picked a good one! He is soooo sexy! :) Bella was beautiful, Charlie was perfect - just what I had pictured him to look like. I can't wait for the next movie. I just finished reading New Moon last week. I'm excited to start reading Eclipse.

I can't believe how much I miss my babies when I'm away. I was only away from them for almost 5 hours and I missed them so much. I love coming home to them and their happy, excited faces. I love to hear Jaden say "i love you" and Kaylie's big smile and excited bouncing. I am a very blessed mom to have them.

Jaden had his first solid bowel this week! It was the first one in over a month. I was sooo excited! It has been a week and a half since he has had dairy, so it seems to me that he is lactose intolerant. I'm just glad I figured out what was wrong and now he is all better. I don't like seeing my little boy in pain.

Kaylie has started
clapping like crazy. It's so cute when she does it. I'll have to get it on video soon. She will clap when she hears music come on. She will start dancing and clapping. I love my happy little girl.

Isn't it great to have such an unconditional love for your own children?? I was thinking about that a lot today; the feeling of loving someone so much is awesome. Before Jaden and Kaylie were in my life I had my little nieces that I saw a lot. I remember thinking how I couldn't imagine loving anyone so much as I do my nieces, so I just knew that when I had my own kids it would be an even greater love. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be Jaden and Kaylie's mommy. It's the best job ever!

I saw Marley and Me last week with Nicole. That movie was so cute. It made me want a dog so bad. I want a cute lab or a golden retriever. I love my mom and step-dad's black lab Remi. She is the best dog. We are tight. :)

I'm looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday! Go Cardinals! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Yep, Twilight is really good! can't wait to see you all--- and GO CARDS!

:: ashley :: said...

I loved the movie too aside from 3-4 lines.. anyways! I am glad Jaden is feeling better, and how awesome that you self diagnosed him with lactose intolerance! you go girl!

Goodwin Family said...

I'm glad you're getting into the Twilight thing! I was a little late getting on board too, but I'm just finishing Breaking Dawn and I'm a vampire lover :)

Nicole said...

Im so glad that you loved the movie. I meant to tell ya that toms aunt is renting out a theater at the gateway for New Moon, so if you and your sister want a ticket let me know.

Megan Isham said...

yay buttons...it was fun.Y ou are such a great mom!!!

Justi said...

No! It is Go STEELERS, lol!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails