Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thankful Sunday




My sister did the same thing on her blog today so I thought I'd do it, too. :)

10 things I am thankful for today...

1. I'm thankful that Jaden and Kaylie are healthy and happy kids.
2. I'm thankful for Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill and The Bachelor :)
3. I'm thankful to have AJ in my life and my kids' life.
4. I'm thankful for my family and the fun times we have together.
5. I'm thankful that we are able to buy food, have insurance and pay our bills.
6. I'm thankful to have a bath tub. I didn't have one at my old place.
7. I'm thankful for "girl time" when I can get away from every day life and spend time with Nicole or my sister.
8. I'm thankful for hugs and kisses from Jaden, Kaylie and AJ.
9. I'm thankful for football and the Cowboys, still. :)
10. I'm thankful to have a gym membership and hopefully get back in shape.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails