Sunday, January 18, 2009

some random stuff :)

It's rough being a mom sometimes! I layed in bed last night and couldn't fall asleep for hours. My mind was racing and worrying like crazy. There has been a lot on my mind, but the main thing I'm worried about is Jaden. He hasn't had a solid bowel for a month and a half now! It's either mush or diarrhea. (sorry if that is TMI.) I kept in contact with his nurse and doctor this whole time, but they didn't seem alarmed about it at all. I really started worrying when he started holding his stomach before and after he was going to the bathroom. Anyways, long story short I now have him on some acidopholus from the health food store and yesterday I had to go to the lab and get a stool analysis kit. I had to take his mushy poop in a container to the lab to get tested. We won't find out for a couple days what is wrong. I'm hoping its nothing serious! I'm starting to think that he may be lactose intolerant. So now I've decided to elliminate all dairy for the whole week to see if he gets better. Please keep him in your prayers. I love my little Jaden and I just want him to be okay!

On a happier note, Jaden and Kaylie are still having fun playing together and loving their time with Daddy. Their Grandma and Grandpa (AJ's parents) sent them at Toys 'R Us gift card for Christmas and so I went and bought them tons of toys. Here they are playing with them.
They love getting pulled around by Daddy in the wagon. And Jaden loves to pull Kaylie around in it. It's pretty cute.

We bought Jaden a battery operated Spiderman toothbrush. He loves brushing his teeth!

Grey's Anatomy update! I am now on Season 4. I can't believe how much I love this show! I can't wait to be caught up with the current episodes. I love McDreamy :)

I am finally almost done with the New Moon! (2nd book in the Twilight Series.) It's a very good book. I wish I could find more time to read. I love it! Hopefully I will finish it tonight and be able to start on the third.

Today is the Cardinals game! Go Cardinals! I think it'd be so awesome if they made it to the Superbowl! wooohooo!

I got my gas bill last week...it went from $44 to $118!!!!!!! What?!??! I had been turning the heat to 70 or 72 because it is so cold in Jaden and Kaylie's bedroom. I worry about them being cold at night. Well that can't happen anymore. Back to 68 we go! I hope my bill changes next month. Responsibility...blah!

Happy Sunday! I'm off to take a nap now :)

7 comments:

Katie said...

go CARDS! As always, you and family are in my prayers--love you tons!

Goodwin Family said...

Poor Jaden! Kenz has had some bowel issues as well. We've started her on a probiotic/aspidophilus (sp?) supplement and it seems to be helping. The doc still isn't convinved its not a milk allergy. I've heard that it can take at least a month of no milk to see positive results. Good luck! Its rough being a mom sometimes!

Megan Isham said...

We will pray for Jaden as well.Poor little guys... its looks like they had lots of fun with thier new toys and their daddy.

Mich said...

Sorry I'm a slacker. Please add me- michdavis3@yahoo.com. I know how you feel. I've had my fair share of anonymous comments. I hope Jaden feels better soon.

Valerie said...

I hope everything goes ok with Jaden and that you figure out what is going on! To answer your question, we aren't hiring right now at Shade unfortunatly but I will definitly keep you posted if that changes! :)

3LittleFlowers said...

I made it!

Anyway, my middle girl had the same kind of problem with soft bowels for SEVERAL and LONG months!! They move her to lactofree milk.. After a couple of weeks, we were at my mom's house and run out of milk.. We tried 1% milk and she did fine that day... I kept giving her 1% at home and it was great.. Then, she started having the same bowels and I found a new milk that is half Soy and half milk, and it was GREAT!! After she turned 2, I started gradually offering Nido Kinder (whole milk with proteins and stuff), and she accepted great and she has no longer has the bowel problems... However, you should know that you continued having dairy products, even things that have milk in it, and she did just fine... Her problem was when she was having 8 ounces of milk.

Another thing to check are the color alergies... We cut down everything with red dye cause she also showed resistance to some things that contain red dye...

By the way, I have check their bowels in the lab many many many times and Im kinda an expert in the subject! LOL... so, if it comes out clear, but you are still worried, try again.... He could have bacteries and stuff that didnt survived all the time the spend out without the test at the lab (kwim??)

Whitney said...

I hope Jaden is okay!!!
Our gas bill went up a ton, too! I couldn't believe it, booooo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails