Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random tags about me

My friend Jess tagged me on facebook and I thought I'd do it on here, too. I tag everyone that wants to do it! :)

1. One of my biggest dreams is to go to cosmetology school and be able to do hair in my home salon. I will do it someday SOON!

2. I love taking pictures. I am a picture taking freak! I think Jaden is starting to understand that. Every time I pull the camera out he says cheese and smiles and looks away. :)

3. McDreamy and McSteamy are my favorite guys to watch on TV.

4. I can be pretty sarcastic.

5. I am silly and get hyper a lot. :)

6. I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures from my life that I need to put in photo albums.

7. I love football. I miss the days where I would lay in bed all day Saturday and Sunday in my very own apartment and watch football.

8. I love hand sanitizer when I'm out and about. I use it a lot.

9. I like doing laundry but I hate folding it. I used to love folding it until I had loads everyday!

10. I have the worst time falling asleep at night. I guess it comes with being a mom. I cannot turn off my mind.

11. I can eat pizza everyday. I don't, but I would. I love it.

12. I am a slacker on working out lately. I just got a membership and I need to get back in the habit of going. Once I get in the habit, watch out! I turn into work out mama!

13. I love to blog. I love to write.

14. I talk to my mom and my sister Megan on the phone daily. I love to talk to them and just talk about anything.

15. I had never had macaroni and cheese until I was 14!!! Derek Sessions was the first to make it for me.

16. I have always wanted a lifted, yellow jeep with big tires. I used to honk or wave at all the jeeps I would see. I loved them.

17. I love to ride on motorcycles or as Utah people call them "bullet bikes" :)

18. Nick Lachey will always be my first husband :)

19. I miss being in performing choir in high school. I regret skipping ("sluffing") it so much.

20. I am very much like my mom in a lot of ways.

21. My longest and first friend is Holly Johnson Fry. We have been friends for 20 years!

22. I have been to probably 30-40 concerts. I love going to them and haven't been to one for a long time.

23. I love playing games. I don't get to play them enough. Card games, fun games, wii, video games.

24. I love to read, but don't have the time to do it much. I need complete silence when I read a book.

25. I hate green beans.

2 comments:

Megan Isham said...

YOurs is soo good!!! I am soo excited for when you do Cosmetology school. Heck YEs you will be aweseome!!
You sarcastic never!!!! I can' believe you didn't mention NYSNC DAYs hellooooo don't fortet about them.

Katie said...

Fun one---i bet you would still sluff though hehehehehehe
and you better use that gym membership--don't be too much like your MOM :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails