Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

I missed the Taylor Swift concert last night. My sister had a ticket for me and it was all planned out, but stupid AJ failed to send me any money this month so I couldn't go. Whatever!

I hate when people make plans with me, but don't give me specifics of what time and where. They just expect me to wait around for last minute decisions. I do have kids ya know! Whatever!

Kaylie has had a high fever the past couple of days. She is a miserable little girl. I hope she gets all better by tomorrow so we can fly to Arizona. Whatever!

I'm moving into a bigger place next month and today I am going to look at the place. One thing, it doesn't have a dishwasher. The Housing Authority doesn't allow dishwashers in the units that they rent out. Seriously?? Whatever!

The Cavs lost last night, again. Now the series is 3-1...they got their work cut out for them. I really want it to be a Lebron and Kobe showdown in the finals! Go Lebron!!!

Most of you heard about my date that didn't happen awhile ago. I got stood up. Well I heard from the guy like 3 days later and he said he "lost his phone" at work. Oh, did he lose his computer and house at the same time, too? Whatever!

I have to go get my car's emissions and inspection done today...ahhhh pretty sure my car isn't going to pass. Whatever!


currently listening to...Silence!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you missed the concert, hopefully he'll send you money soon!
That's too bad Kaylie is sick. I hate it when my kids are sick, it's the saddest thing ever! Hope she is feeling better for Arizona...can't wait to see pics from your trip.
Ok so i can't believe that guy backed out on your date, what a loser!
I definitely want to come down and see your new place when you move in ok! Can't beleive they don't allow dishwashers :(

Alisha Chase said...

WHATEVER! I can't believe that! dah i am sorry you missed the concert! And that stinks they dont have dishwashers! But yahoo for a bigger place!! And that guy is lame!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails