Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

I haven't done this one in a long time. :) So here it goes!

I am sooo mad that Derek and Lil Kim got cut from Dancing with the Stars last night. Lil Kim is much better than Ty. Ty may have his fans but he does NOT dance as well as the others. WHATEVER!

It's really sad that I can't ask my own father for 25 bucks to help get my kids some diapers. It's really sad that my kids' dad wont get diapers either. WHATEVER!

I wish I could win the lottery just so I could buy my mom and Walt whatever they want. They help us so much. I guess I better start buying lottery tickets. WHATEVER!

It is so dang hot in my house. My landlord really needs to come over and get the swamp cooler going. WHATEVER!

Why can't Nick Lachey be single and live in Utah and fall in love with me? WHATEVER!

I got the bill from my lawyer today, holy dang lawyers are expensive. A simple parenting plan is 200 bucks! But it's okay it is all worth it!

Hope you enjoyed my Whatevers today! I will do Thankful Thursday tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

walt keeps trying to win the lottery--sure hope he does :)

Shirley said...

Lawyers are sooooo expensive! It seems pretty ridiculous huh? I'm looking forward to your Thankful Thursday. :)

:: ashley :: said...

Lauren! I saw your phone was turned off from facebook, I have been texting you to see if you need any help. Things seem like they are stressful, let me know if you need anything!

Christiansen's said...

Lauren, I don't really even know you that well but I really admire you and how strong you are. When reading your whatever Wed and really just any of your posts I can just see you saying it and just letting it roll off your shoulder and being back to your postive happy self. I need to learn a lesson from you.

Mich said...

200 bucks isn't bad. The cheapest lawyer I found for something I needed recently was $2,000. We'll see if it pays off.

I'm sorry you're not getting any help. Giving money is such an easy thing to do because it requires no effort at all. That's dumb he's not supporting his OWN children. I'm mad for you. I hope things get better for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails